Esports Odds at 12BET India League of Legends Championship Series
12BET Preview League of Legends Tournament
The competitive odds for 12BET are on its way as the group stage of the 2019 League Championship Series of League of Legends best of one series continues to unfold into Week 3. As of now, Team Liquid is the lone unbeaten squad in the league after Week 2. Stay up to date with all the latest news and events about North America League of Legends Championship Series by having your account registered to enjoy the 12BET Sportsbook and amazing sports weekly bonus up to 37%. Exciting isn’t it? Follow us now!
Team Liquid, the reigning champions of the North America LCS Spring Split, moved to a 4-0 record following their 1-0 win against Clutch Gaming to remain atop of the standings. On the other hand, FlyQuest, who suffered their first defeat to Counter Logic Gaming last Sunday, bounced back with a win over Team SoloMid to move 3-1 and hold second place. Meanwhile, six teams are currently tied for the third spot at 2-2.
Here are the LCS standings after Week 2 of the tournament
Counter Logic Gaming
The ongoing round robin tournament will run through March 25, with top six teams advancing to the playoffs. The first and second place will get automatic semifinal berths as the final round is scheduled for April 13 at Chaifetz Arena in St. Louis.
Moving forward, here are the teams that we need to keep an eye on this coming Sunday, February 10, 2019:
- 100 Thieves vs. Clutch Gaming – The schedule of this game will start at 6:00 AM (GMT +8) where one of the possible third placers face off against the struggling ninth placed 100 Thieves. 100 Thieves is the team everyone was looking out for as they had made the most stirring change to their roster, bringing in the 2 time world champion Bae “Bang” Jun-sik from the Korean LCK team SKT T1. This will be Bang’s first time playing outside Korea ever since he started his career with Najin White Shield back in 2012. Combined with veteran Support player Zaqueri “Aphromoo” Black they have been tearing up the NA solo queue, but have only managed to win 1 out of 4 games in this year’s Spring Split. 100 Thieves has also added Korean midlaner Choi “Huhi” Jae-hyun to the roster from CLG0.
- FlyQuest vs. Liquid – The schedule of this game will kickoff at 7:00 AM (GMT +8). The current 1st and 2nd placed teams face each other in Week 3 Day 2 of the LCS Spring Split 2019. Without a doubt, it is going to be a very thrilling game to watch and place a bet on 12BET!
- TSM vs. Cloud9 – Prepare with this upcoming game as last year’s semifinalist face once again on Sunday at 8:00 AM (GMT +8).
- Echo Fox vs. CLG – The biggest challenge is yet to come for both teams when they play each other at 9:00 AM (GMT +8).
- Golden Guardians vs. Optic – A match-awaited game for both sides as Golden Guardians are currently looking for their first win in the event while Optic wants to continue their strong form on Sunday at 9:00 AM (GMT +8).
On Monday, February 11, 2019, the Week 3 – Best of 1 Series continues for the 10 teams as Echo Fox plays against FlyQuest, Clutch over Cloud9, Liquid versus Optic, Golden Guardians against TSM and 100 Thieves challenge CLG.
12BET is the most secured and trusted brand you can count on. It offers best odds, betting analysis, schedules, overall results, live scores, promotions and other Esports matches. So, register now and never miss anything about the competition ever again. More chances of winning await you today in the 12BET Sportsbook, which gives the best sports weekly bonus up to 37%.
Are you up for some challenges? 12BET is about to bring you the world’s biggest source of competitive gaming information that you need. Check us out now!